I love the jersey shore I find it very funny how the woman are so very immature and get mad over almost every thing they woman need to grow the hell up being laughed at and u get mad wow go to show ur maturity level woman come one now really and the men bring woman to the house and y'all get mad really grow up who cares it just goes to show the men got no shame in the in game unlike u woman u got shame in ur game throw up stop acting two years old or even five years old
I love the jersey shore I find it very funny how the woman are so very immature and get mad over almost every thing they woman need to grow the hell up being laughed at and u get mad wow go to show ur maturity level woman come one now really and the men bring woman to the house and y'all get mad really grow up who cares it just goes to show the men got no shame in the in game unlike u woman u got shame in ur game throw up stop acting two years old or even five years old
ReplyDelete